Your March Health Talk Schedule

It’s a new month and that means new classes at Schwarz Wellness Center!

All health talks are held at Schwarz Wellness Center unless otherwise stated. Check them out below!


Essential Oils for Cancer Support

Thursday March 7th, 2019 @ 6:00- 8:00 PM

By Naturopath, Pamala Kay Schwarz and Wellness Advocate, Lara Carlos
Have you ever wondered what is the historical significance of the oils we use? Why was Frankincense and Myrrh brought to the Christ child over 2,000 years ago?  Join me as we learn the answer to these questions and many more! You will learn the history of specific oils, how they were used, where they come from and how we can use these oils in the present day. This class has changed the way that I relate to the POWER and possibility of oils, and I am ecstatic to be able to share that knowledge with you!

DoTERRA DOES NOT CLAIM TO CURE, TREAT AND PREVENT ANY ILLNESS.

Learn what essential oils are, how they can help you thrive through cancer treatments and how to get them into your home at wholesale.

Cost: Free!

RSVP NOW


Breast & Full Body Thermography

Monday March 11th, 2019

Want more information on Thermography? Watch this video.by Dr. Hillary Smith, D.C., DHM, C.C.T.

Thermography is a painless, non invasive, state of the art clinical test that can detect the subtle physiologic changes that accompany breast pathology, whether it is cancer, fibrocystic disease, an infection, or a vascular disease. There is no exposure to radiation. Used as part of an early detection program, thermal imaging gives women of all ages the opportunity to increase their chances of detecting breast disease at an early stage.

By appointment only.

Please call The Breast Thermography Center at 844.268.7226 to schedule an appointment.

Want more information on Thermography? Watch this video.


Advanced Essential Oil Class

Tuesday March 12th, 2019 @ 6:30- 7:30 PM

By Naturopath, Pamala Kay Schwarz
This class is for Essential Oil users who want to expand their knowledge base. Do you think you are using your Essential Oils to their fullest potential?  Do you feel you are getting the most out of the investment you have made?  If you answered “no” to either of these questions then this class is for you!   Pamala Kay Schwarz, Traditional Naturopath will discuss advance uses of Doterra Essential Oils. She will discuss the history of specific oils and information on how you can support your body through any situation. Medical research has proven that these oils make a difference in the body and can have a positive impact.
RSVP required.
Cost: Free!

RSVP NOW


Improve Your Circulation

Friday March 22nd, 2019 @6:30- 7:30 PM

By Naturopath Pamala Kay Schwarz

Do you or someone you know have poor circulation? Did you know that your heart is only responsible for 25% of the blood circulating in your body. The remaining 75% is dependent on something called vasomotor.

You can greatly enhance this system in a very easy and simple way. This talk will leave you well informed as to how you and your loved ones can improve your health by increasing blood flow and oxygen to more cells in your body. This allows your cells to literally come alive and function as they were intended to function. The result is more energy, better sleep, improved healing, improved brain function, better mood and improved digestion. You will leave amazed at what you learn about the human body.

RSVP required.

Cost: Free!

RSVP NOW

I am Worthy: A Journey of Self Acceptance

By Kamryn Schwarz
Are you ready to fully experience how worthy you are of love and all your life’s desires? Take a five-week journey with essential oils to release negative emotions and build a strong foundation of self-worth
Join Kamryn as we follow the book I am Worthy: A Journey of Self Acceptance by Desiree Mangandog L.Ac. on a five-week journey with essential oils to release shame and build a strong foundation of self-worth. Beyond intellectual talk about why worthiness matters, this book fully engages you to live in your worthiness through step-by-step processes that integrate Chinese medicine, energy work, and essential oils to release emotional baggage. Not only will you release burdens that have been carried for decades; you will also instill new patterns of worthiness and self-acceptance. You, dear friend, deserve miracles! The cost to attend the 5 week class is $20.00  Plus the cost of the book and oils used in the class. If this is something that you are interested in please call our office (909)793-7900 or email frontdesk@schwarzwc.com for more information.
RSVP NOW